View Single Post
Captain
# 46
01-26-2013, 09:58 AM
@OP,

Lol you grieve because you consider STFs the only worthwhile endgame content. How about trying something new and use your l33t gear to kirk out other pve content. Oh you think Sto has none? Real content is exploration, foundry files, maybe some role play if you're into that kind of stuff and other weird sto events. Maybe even repeating the episodes and reading through all the texts. Some of it (if not most) have intelligent story line with epic plots. Try it and if you don't like it, that's your ******n loss!

Star Trek is not about destroying things, and if you keep at it you will burn out. After I obtained all the gear and optional accolades I needed, I now use them solely as a mean to an end (quick dil, ec and gear). So I like that they're now easy as hell on elite mode with a properly geared team and it's good that I sail through them in less than 10min. It's true STFs have story with its own plot as well, then again you become so familiar with it you don't even care anymore after a couple of runs. The only STF thing that still has any value at the moment is the loot reward, why would you want it to be hard getting to it faster? Anyways, that's my two cents.
Reality is WAR.

| KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard |

Last edited by deokkent; 01-26-2013 at 10:03 AM.