View Single Post
Commander
# 6
01-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
I accepted a random 1vs1 match. I was using a TAC FED. Jem Bug: 4 XII Fleet Polaron DHC, 3 fleet Polaron Turrets, Borg XII Space set. My Heals are TSS, HE1, ET1, EPTS2.

I was vs. a KDF in a Jem Bug with all Polaron cannons also. I came straight at him hit my alpha, fire on my mark and CRF3. I took his facing shield down to aprox %30. I turned and he let his CRF go and took my facing shields completly down and %60 of my hull gone in one pass. I keep and extra space set on me so I did an evasive and ENG battery and got out, hit full impulse with him chasing and managed to get out of threat and slap on my XII Omega Space set. Same result one pass and my shilds gone from %100 to %0 and half hull gone. I was running 2 %30 anti-polaron resistant armor plates as well. Plus Borg console and a RCS. SCI console XII purple Field emmiter. 5 XII purple Polaron TAC consoles. So all my consoles and equipment is XII purple and I cant get his facing shilds down in 3 passes. But he can in one. And as soon as he made his 2nd attack I even tried hitting TSS and EPTS to counter it and sill he blased right through. It there something the KDF has that I am not aware of that boost damage or weakens shields? I havent run into a situation before where one pass took my shields and half my hull out in 1.5 sec. So i ask am i missing something?
KDF are special. They get so worked up about their lack of content, they spend their days finding OPed builds, while we are having fun in our content. Then they wipe us out.