View Single Post
Ensign
# 4
01-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the advice. I've taken a lot of what you said into consideration and made a couple changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Lose the Cutting Beam and replace it with Rear-Firing Torpedo or another Phaser Turret. Because the Cutting Beam is best for a AP build also, the cutting beam reduces your effectiveness with Cannon abilities like Scatter Volley.
I supposed I really like the idea of the Omega Weapon Amplifier. I originally had another Phaser turret instead of the KCB, but perhaps I can use the Omega Torpedo Launcher instead to get the 2 set bonus?

Quote:
The Second Neutronium, it's handy for PvP, but in PvE you can easily put a Universal Console there. Really your call.
Decided on using the Zero Point console from New Romulus. Crits are always good.

Still fiddling around with Boffs, but I came to the conclusion that you were right in that I was losing out on a lot of DPS by not having single target skills. I'm probably going to keep my Commander Tactical Boff the same with the AoE skills. I'll just retool the Lt. Commander boff to have CRF2 and THY2. Also decided to go with Polarize Hull instead of HE1.

If I'm PvPing, I'll probably have a boff with APO instead of APB.