View Single Post
Commander
# 132
01-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john98837 View Post
Here is the bottom line for all you complainers about grinders, if it wasn't for the grinders I and most of the people who use them still wouldn't play your story line missions. You keep whining on and on about how noone wants to play your story missions, why would getting rid of the easy missions change this? If I am using a grinder mission its because i want quick easy dilithium and/or marks, if they were not there I would simply run an STF instead, they are much quicker than most story missions. Given the massive increase in dilithium demand with no real increase in supply that we have seen with S7 grinder missions are almost a necessity. If you seriously think that removing the grinder missions would get you guys one more play through of your story missions you are deluding yourselves.

A real solution to getting your missions played through would be to have a process where missions could be submitted for approval, and if they met a specified standard would drop random very rare xi or xii items at the end. If a system like this was in place I and others would be more inclined to play your missions.
The biggest problem is not that grinders exist, it's that they're swamping the lists to the point that it's hard to find the storyline missions.

The UI needs to be updated to allow people to find what they are looking for without wading through a bunch of stuff they don't want.

I went to do some KDF story missions last night and gave up on finding them. I'll check these forums to find titles to search on; the UI is pretty much a waste for sorting through mission types.