View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Noticed it yesterday. Tested this morning. Fermion field's healing effect is being cancelled out when scattering field AND sci fleet are activated. The tooltip reads as "This ability cannot be activated at the same time as the Quantum Focus Field Phaser, Fermion Field, or Quantum Focus Shield Bubble." I'm assuming that either this is a tooltip error in which "Fermion Field" should be "Scattering Field". Or that "Fermion Field" should actually be "Perfect Shield".

As Fermion Field is a console and does not share a ship system with Scattering Field I don't understand why it should be cancelled out when using Scattering Field. Also why is it being cancelled out when I use my Science Fleet? Has anyone else in the pvp community experienced this with their Vesta?

-Captain Shift-

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.

Last edited by tripwire690; 01-27-2013 at 09:03 PM.