View Single Post
Career Officer
# 26
01-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Sorry Hippy, now I feel real bad.

Tipped and gave you 5 stars... though then again never claimed to be all that bright.

Back to topic, these grinders do have their place and are a real savior for small fleets and casual gamers who don't have 4 hour blocks of time to play.

Exterminating these mission or rewards for them will probably get rid of a good number of pure exploit farmers, but it could also cost the game some of those previously mentioned casual gamers who may play some of the true foundry story content.

Simply put I don't want to see the baby thrown out with the bathwater.

This electronic galaxy we play in requires revenue to exist, and these farmers certainly get it flowing for good or bad. Casual players do occasionally toss in some coin. I want our little digital cosmos to continue, as there are so many more brave new worlds waiting to be discovered, which you and other authors are kind enough to create. (you too Devs)

I agree we need an improved forum mission filter with a scaling rewards system. That way great stories can be found, played and rewarded for the time spent in them.

Nuff said.
Click link at right and add your support!

Last edited by philosophere; 01-27-2013 at 07:28 PM.