View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
you can get a handful of them from the Featured Episodes, but don't expect to make bank on those alone, it's only one per mission.

It's not going to be $700 dollars to get the ship though, the minimum amount of lobi you can get is four, even then you wouldn't have to pay more then about $200 or so. They can net upwards of 25 lobi per box if you're lucky, although, I think the average is somewhere between 5-10 lobi. It's not cheap, but chances are it's not going to be as expensive as it sounds. You can also get the ships on the exchange, they're running about 90-100 million energy credits, which is decidedly easier to earn then lobi. If you play your cards right, you can earn that kinda credit without spending a penny of real cash.
Wow, that?s good to know, to think spending $700 for one ship is crazy, but $200 sound sooo much better.

Good thing you cleared that up, now I know I don?t have to give up an arm and a leg for that ship, now I just have to choose which to give up the arm or the leg.