View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
01-28-2013, 02:02 AM
you could do Negotiate Additional Delivery of Rare Commodities every 3 days to get Strange Alien artifacts which sell for about 700k+ ec....but its far more rewarding to power them up with trace particles (pretty easy to get, try Rolor nebula or Delta Volnaris) even though it takes some time and if you have a green(40% i assume)/blue(60%)/purple(80% but expensive) Astronomic Officer (the one that gives a better chance of getting an additional trace particle), you have 3 days between NADoRC...and if you have more characters...even more EC Powered Alien Artifacts sell (last i checked was about 3-4 days ago) for about 1.4m. even if you buy 1 each of the particle traces you still make a profit.

DOFFJOBS is VERY useful for finding doff assignments from other players. just type /channel_join DOFFJOBS into the chat box or look(search) for it under chat options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p