View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 114
01-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
FAW = See this thread. Should be fixed, and now will enter a tuning phase.

Tric Mines = Watch Tribble for an update in the near future. Short version: Cooldown reduction, without a DPS modification (less damage per hit/volley, more frequent launches).

Temporal Set = I presume this is regarding Mine interaction? We've been trying to find a way to make Mines not activate if they're in the area affected by the Time Stop bubble. Work in progress.

Aegis Upgrade = Planned to be a part of any Crafting Update we undertake. Don't expect changes until then.

Science Abilities Rebalanced = Ongoing review. Very large task. May come hand-in-hand with Tactical Ability changes. We don't feel like APs should affect Sci abilities, e.g.

Tachyon Mines = Is this regarding the shared cooldown with Tachyon Beam? Fixed internally. Was there additional concern?
For the mines issue, maybe make it when the bubble hits them a state to turn off movement happens for the duration of the bubble since it's a fixed time?

On a side note, the Jem set didn't get the Polaron buff as you had listed before or the regen buff (though I'm not upset about the regen as I feel that's crossing a line buff wise) and it still costs 200 lobi in the lobi store instead of 150.