View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1145
01-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu View Post
I live in Boston and can't connect.

I don't think it's PWE's fault... Boston has just been hit by a 120-megaton thermonuclear weapon.

It's terrible - they're stacking the bodies like planks of wood, they turned our local food court into a triage center, people are walking around with melted faces and horrible radiation burns. There's been a spate of looting and home invasions.

Boston appears to have been the first city hit by a massive surprise attack from the diabolical forces of the European Union. New York should be hit shortly. I would imagine the West Coast should be feeling the burn in a few hours at most.

With all this horribleness going on, I'm glad I just bought a gas generator, an uninterruptable power supply, and satelite internet. I want to unwind from boarding my windows and doors with some Star Trek Online, and it frustrates me that the servers aren't available.

I don't care whether it's because of PWE ineptitude or nuclear war. Fix the problem. Now.
This just made my day. I tip my hat to you, sir. Although let's be honest, you live in a lead bunker...it's probably your internet connection that's the problem.
We are legion. The time of our return is coming.
Our numbers will darken the sky of every world.
You cannot escape your doom.

Last edited by johngazman; 01-28-2013 at 10:16 AM.