View Single Post
Cryptic Studios Team
# 18
01-28-2013, 10:19 AM
I also found that it's pillars 7, 8 and 12 that consistently vanish. It is due to those 3, for some reason have been set to go Hidden upon objective completion. Switching those three pillars Visible to Hidden states to never and republishing should fix the problem. Why did those three suddenly change? I do not know. If changing the states of those three pillars and republishing doesn't fix the mission, let me know and I'll look into this again.

Also, while you're making those changes, I suggest moving the trigger volume for the generator beam down a bit further away from the generators. It is possible to over-shoot the spot and end up stuck inside the generator when it appears. An alternate but a bit more complicated option would be to put an invisible wall around the generator to stop a player from entering that space and then have the wall vanish after the generator has appeared.

That's really all I can do at this time. If anyone else experiences an unexpected change of an object's state settings, please let us know.