View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1332
01-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helixsunbringer View Post
from what I have heard it is in fact a problem on PayPal's part.
That is impossible... I'm at work right now -- we use PayPal -- and the transactions have been flowing into our system all day without issue (edit: nothing above normal that is).

Quote:
Something about a problem transferring the data from PayPal's Servers to Perfect World Entertainment's servers. I did in fact speak to one of the Billing Rep's on the phone as well as get a ticket resolved regarding this issue and both of those said the exact same thing.
The only way this could be correct is if it is the same problem PWE is having with connections that is preventing the transfer of data -- at which rate, it is PWE's issue and they should own up to it, ethically speaking -- because now PayPal is calling them scammers, which is a harsh word in the business realm.

Quote:
My next step is to contact PayPal and find out exactly what is going on. But if they say (as you claim) that we are being scammed, then I will be highly annoyed, because generally Perfect World Entertainment has been extraordinarily good at getting money issues taken care of.
I'll say it now, I told you so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmaaaaaaans View Post
How much does a "ton" of zen actually cost?
I consider a day's wages to be a ton.

Last edited by lordlalo; 01-28-2013 at 11:09 AM.