View Single Post
Captain
# 6
01-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressbenihime View Post
yea i am calm already. your first post kind of made me look like an idiot and i don't like when people do that.

i was more talking about a me vs. 3-5 probes/spheres (usually not during elite STF.) or other occurrences where i am the only person damaging the target(s). sometimes that just seems to go much better than it should (considering circumstances) and sometimes i am like am i firing blanks or something? most times it feels right but sometimes DPS just feels off....
when whit the group i usually set up a gravity well to let the rest of the group go ahead whit fire at will/torpedo spread/scatter volley while they are packed together so nicely...
the situation you describe is a fine tuned group that brings a tactical cube down in the blink of an eye

on the looth front though i never had those problems playing WoW. there was always a way to re-enter the instance whitin a limited time or dump something and pick up the item after. so if blizz can do it why cant crypic?
accently exiting the instance because your attention is whit your phone that's ringing instead of the game can happen. but is so annoying to realize you did the the whole instance for nothing because of it...
Quote:
5 [sarcasm=on] really i did not know that!![sarcasm=off] i am flying a science captain in a science vessel since February 2010 and stuff still feels off.....(you fill in the dots)
^That ain't lookin' calm to me. You've set yourself up for that.

In reference to the damage, part of the issue might be your teammates' buffs. Then again, I never have "lack of damage" issues in my Vesta, it's either killing stuff in a reasonable time, or killing stuff in no time at all.

And the loot issue, unfortunately, that's just something you're going to have to make sure you pick up at the end of STFs. I've had the same issue, but it's no one's fault but mine. Luckily, those kinds of absent-minded mistakes are easily fixed, and don't involve actual money.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!