View Single Post
Ensign
# 7
01-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I just started playing this. I'm stuck on the Borg tutorial mission. I can't seem to disable the arrays. I know you're supposed to walk up to them after you get the shield down but nothing happens. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. After awhile the shield goes back up and I get stuck inside the shield and then the Borg come back and I have to die and respawn.

Must be something wrong with game. I love Star Trek and Star Trek games but I'm not a fan of these World of W a r c r a f t type games. I played that for about 20 minutes years ago and got sick of it, not my cup of tea. I want to like this game but I just feel overwhelmed with it and get the same w a r c r a f t feel that I didn't like in this type of game. Also, and I don't mind spending money on this game if I came to enjoy it, like a lifetime membership, but what I won't be doing is buying credits all the time to unlock things. So how often do you have to unlock something?

Well, for now I can't play it any more as I can't continue until I beat this Borg mission, it seems stuck. I think I was stuck in the shield so I guess when I get back in the game, that's where I'll be, it's done that a few times already.