View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22
01-29-2013, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
I have never once gone AFK during a grinder mission and have always played them through and quite frankly, I find the insinuation offensive. I don't expect you to fill my inventory on one try. I don't expect you to do anything but allow those of us who enjoy a different playstyle than you do to enjoy the game as we see fit.

I played your spotlight mission. It was nice. You did a good job. I don't have time or energy to play that style of mission every day, though. I find the easy grinder missions to be a nice release after getting home from my %&$^ of a RL job.

I don't have a problem with you spending your creative efforts creating missions and being rewarded for your efforts, but I do have a problem with authors such as yourself having an elitist attitude. You can deny it all you want, and maybe it's not what you intend, but that's what's coming across.

Questions based on your own response.

Is your "playstyle" then blowing up mob after mob of timid battleship creatures who will not fight back ?
Is there somewhere else in the game this happens that establishes it as a "playstyle" ?

What part of "I want you to have ACTUAL Grinder missions." Is being lost here?

I want you to have missions completable for the IOR Repeatable assignment.
I'm just asking that you actually fight those enemies that appear in a supposed "combat" mission.

I am NOT asking for Cryptic to take away your ability to get FM,Dil and Stuffs.

BUT

If asking you to earn it through actual combat makes me an elitist , well then I guess I am elite.

Have a nice day.

Oh, and to be clear.
I think the OP idea is a terrible one.

Last edited by hippiejon; 01-29-2013 at 05:08 AM.