View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 25
01-29-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegepark2151 View Post
Then Cryptic should do the wise thing and not call this an exploit. That's what grinds my gears about it, aside from the egotistical foundry authors. I remember when the dilithium clickers hit the fan one of the devs, maybe even the head dev said something along the lines of "we don't want it played like that". Really burned me up to hear that. If it was what people wanted, then they should have accommodated the playerbase.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that since the chosen few are raising holy heck about this it will be nerfed into oblivion soon enough and we will have to grind away in the "proper" manner. I'm through feeling like a "villain" by doing something that I would imagine the great majority of the playerbase is doing, though.
"playerbase" also want OP ships that blow up stuff easy, and be given everything for free. I rather have Authors rat out on other Authors than Cryptic coming back and "fixing" the foundry again.

The OP well that's just unnecessary work.

Cryptic keeps making something signature worthy almost everyday now, I 'm taking a break