View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
01-29-2013, 12:33 PM
-Transmission Comm Identification: Johnny Daystrom C.F.O IND-

Apologies for the tardy replies ladies and gentlemen, I am at present checking over some of our other concerns in Sector 001 at this time, and I am unable to get into the office; so I'll make this as brief as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Separate transmission bursts-

Madam Ikeda, or should I address by your Shinto name Kitsune ? One which I am a little more familiar with. No matter, I'll get down to the brass tacks. The Cut of your particular cloth looks quite fine and dandy to me madame; so any time you are passing our Wall Street Offices, please pop in in and we'll do the necessary paperwork and financial details. Looking forward to you bringing your particular talents to our expanding business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Hone is it ? Not quite clear on the name I'm afraid. Sadly your Curriculum Vitae doesn't currently meet the
executive standards required for company indenture at this time. Thank you for your inquiry though, keep in
touch, things may change in the future. Probably see you around Sirius sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-End Transmission-

Jay Simon