View Single Post
Captain
# 3
01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post
If your talking about the cannon and beam ability cooldown officers I remember looking at how they worked and figuring out 3 purples would have almost but not quite have been equal to running two copies of a tac power.
I was thinking along the same lines as well .
However , I was also wondering if 2 such Doffs + one AtB1 would achieve the same weapons cooldown as if I were running either 3 such Doffs , or AtB x 2 (and no such Doffs) .

Quote:
a single atb with 3 purple doffs provides a big cooldown bonus
I suspected as much , but I was hoping to "get away" with only two such Boffs + one AtB1 .

Quote:
few ships out there with the bridge layouts that make sense for it 2 atb builds run everything at the powers global. So in that regard they are not even in the same league. however atb builds are a bit finicky to heal on demand with.
Agreed , but considering that for two copies of AtB to be fully effective you must also slot 3 Technician Doffs .
"We're not mad at Angry Birds, and we're not trying to defend the universe from Angry Birds. Although you might want to consider defending yourself from Angry Birds. If you aren't paying for the app, you aren't a customer, you're the product ."

- former CIA, NSA chief Michael Hayden -- your guide to F2P ...