View Single Post
Career Officer
# 136
01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
for 10 seconds maybe. you need 2 copies to get boosted power all the time, and its pretty rare to see 125 across the board once i started paying attention. sometimes theres next to 0 power buff, but thats still secondary to cooldown reduction.
i did get it to work on my fleet defaint, tho my cycles were off by about 6 secs. i did not like that. i did like the sheild regen it gave as well as engine power. like i said its not for me and very hard to pull off. ide hate to meet a person that can do it. i have came across you in an aux2bat build. i did like how you used it. i can not pull it off as well as you did. im not even sure if u still use aux2bat. red is correct tho. in all his statements. but doffs are part of pvp. so less hate on them and more idea on how to tweek powers and talk about how to try to avoided stupid doffs in the future. we got sub nuke doffs for space, placate doffs for ground, sub nuke consumables for ground, ss doffs for space. would be nice if the devs could try to avoid crap such as this for now on.