View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 107
01-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I have only 2 issues with the ambassador. It's am amazing looking ship, which is an opinion I've had for a long time now. Thing is, it is yet another ship with a useless ens tac slot. tac team 1 is pretty much the only power to go in there. My other issue is the turn rate. 7 is just insanely low. I'd bump it up to at least an 8, maybe a 9.

Problematically, if both of those changes were implemented it would make the ship more than just a little OP!

My only problem with the kamarag is...well, it is a new karfi imo. Nice stats, but as ugly as a slug that has just been stepped on. I think mitigating that would be possible by giving the ability to customise it with either or both k'tinga family and vorcha family ship parts. The windows also need to be toned down a tad both in number and size.

I await the fleet retro of these boats
Congratulations on the upcoming 3rd anniversary! (and the 1st anniversary of my playing this game)
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, Sultan of Stun, Captain of the Obvious and the Oblivious.
Dies a wee bit each time he sees a dino.