View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22
01-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Not to dash KDF hopes -- but they've also said Season 8 would mark the return of the full fledged FE series format. It could be it's a teaser for a new Romulan based FE series (and remember the ramp ups to 'The 2800' FE series about one year ago.

Although I'm not a big Klingon fan (I do have a Level 50 Klingon character who has played the KDF content to date though); I DO think it's time for Cryptic/PWE tom STOP teasing KDF players with comments like "This will be a good update for the KDF...etc. With then Dev Team size still ramping up; said STO team going to a 6 day work week, etc -- IMO it's time for Cryptic to come clean and state unambiguously:

- IF the KDF faction will get a separate tutorial and a complete Level 1 - 50 PvE experience/track.

- The way future playable factions (if any - such as Romulan) will be implemented.

The constant vague --' oh, there's stuff for KDF too' line has got to go, replaced by a non-ambiguous answer. Either finish the KDF or let them know PVE track wise things are as good as they're going to get.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."