View Single Post
Cryptic Studios Team
# 145
01-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I've compiled the feedback from this thread into a little "For Review" list for myself that's sitting on my Desktop for those rare occasions that I have spare cycles to work on it.

While I don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion on many of the points until I've had time to perform more thorough investigations, I can still comment on a few quick points of concern.

1) Photonic Shockwave Torpedo is benefiting from Photonic Studies doffs.

This is a bug, and I just checked in a fix for it. Thanks for pointing it out!

2) Lunge+Pounce should share a cooldown.

I absolutely agree, and this will happen. While there are additional concerns with Caitian/Ferasan racial Traits, this particular bullet point is easily addressed.

----

That's all I have for now, other than acknowledging the rest of your feedback, but there are too many individual bullet points to call out one-by-one. Thanks for keeping this thread constructive!

A quick parting note: It's actually more useful to us Devs if the posts that you guys make focus on the particular balance concern you have, detailing why you consider it an issue, and stay away from recommending fixes. While many of you have fine ideas about repairing some of the concerns the community raises, there exists a tendency to skip to the "You can fix X by doing Y" part of leaving feedback, without first explaining to us why you feel X needs to be fixed to begin with.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...

Last edited by borticuscryptic; 01-30-2013 at 05:37 PM.