View Single Post
Ensign
# 11
01-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Quote:
I think it could just be that they are very different types of interaction... As above, PC issues have prevented me from even playing STO, and my laptop can't even handle the download, let alone run the game However, I really like the vibe here, and love the literary challenges, as they force me to stretch my writing, rather than just writing whatever I want to Badlands would certainly satisfy my love of writing, and although this isn't part of my application, I have a self-created alien race, as well as a unique piece of technological hardware, so I see potentially two awards already It's been a very hectic day for me, but I'll get my application in within 48 hour...
[Edit]
I'll do it now

Well, I'm glad you're joining the Borderlands family. As to the self-created alien race and technological hardware I'm not too sure, but I'm sure a couple of the CO's or XO's will take a liking to it. You never know unless you try.

I just stuck with having two Human characters since I'm familiar with being Human. And both are marines since I'm familiar with being a soldier myself. I could've done something outside what I know, but I figured I'd stick with something I'm familiar with. Experience with both fields have helped me out lol