View Single Post
Career Officer
# 133
01-31-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
According to the Star Trek Encyclopedia, the U.S.S. Exeter was Ambassador class. That wasn't stated in canon, though.

Several Ambassador class ships appeared in TNG; it's more than likely at least some of them were still in service during the Dominion War.
I'd be VERY surprised if they weren't, considering some of the god-awful kitbash ships (often referred to as the Frankenstein fleet) that we saw, numerous times, during various Dominion war DS9 episodes!

If Starfleet were so desperate for ships that they were fielding junk like the Frankenstein fleet I really can't see how they could NOT use proven designs, regardless of their age(s). So far as I am concerned, this was one of those 'suspension of disbelief' moments, and not seeing the likes of the Ambassador class, Constellation class etc didn't mean that they weren't there.

Heck, we didn't see any Sovereign class ships either......
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 01-31-2013 at 04:53 AM.