View Single Post
Captain
# 21
01-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
What about the 3 oddys. How about the 3 vestas, what of the ENTIRE dilithium for ships change. RA ships cost dilly! Rediculus amounts of dilly. Hows about the removal of the free VA ship. Now if u want a ship at VA u need to pay. How about the ambassador class that im 80% sure will be in the C-Store after the event is over. .
1. So what if the ambassador class heads to the C-Store after this. You've got yours and with what's been popping out of the lock boxes you can find SOME special console to throw on it in lieu of whatever cryptic may dump in with the paid version (if they ever go that way. My feeling though is that it'll make a better fleet ship.)

2. On an ENTIRELY free to play account I just earned enough Dilith for a Vesta since the new year. Unlike other MMO's you can earn whatever the hell you want just through playtime. Complaining that there's a monotized shortcut is pretty petty. It's there, you don't need to use it if you don't want to, and it helps the devs keep the game running and content coming in.

3. Tholian slave jumpsuits would be sweet though....but as much as I or you might want it I wouldn't exactly appreciate it if we had what looked like a prison riot breaking out on ESD. I wouldn't want it instead of the YE gear (which can do a lot to spice up other costumes), but it would have been cool as a special reward for something in the episode that not just anyone could get easily.