View Single Post
Commander
# 15
02-01-2013, 05:04 AM
With luck, it will be given to a new development team and publisher, who would give the IP the justice it deserves.

I would have no issues with this game staying on and people who have invested time and money into this game being allowed to still play, however that would probably only happen if PW made STO 2, so you would have a situation like Eq 1 and 2.

If not, it would more than likely spell the end of this rubbish, which I would also have no issues with, even if you have spent time and money on it, as you don't own this game like a single player game and any MMo can closed own at any time. Bad luck is all.

The question though would be what would "you" like STO 2 to be. This game but with more content and more factions? If so, then they might as well not make one and just make more content and more factions and not just dil sinks or grinds . Nah, Not me. Not STO with a few more bells and whistles.

I'm still not sure what I would want from an STO 2 I just know I don't want it to be anything like STO, but I do know I would want the chance to talk first and not Pew Pew everything...
From the man himself - "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre"

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under..."Grind is good".