View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-01-2013, 10:14 AM
If you are over 30 years old and looking for a relaxed fleet then you should at least check-out the TOS Veterans Fleet. We are a medium sized fleet spread out over two continents and we are a lot of fun. We may be established but since we are casual it seems to have a good mix of people on to do whatever you want. But not too many that you get lost in the crowd. Our UK side of the fleet has grown to about 25 people and there seems to be a good mix of newbies and serious gamers. The one thing we all have in common is that we are (becoming) middle aged, we love everything Star Trek and we want to hang with same minded people.

We have no rules, nothing is mandatory and no bosses.

Check out our recruiting forum for more information or visit our website at TOSFLEET.COM.

We also have a very active Klingon fleet called the TOS Qan Mang.

Sorry if this looks like a cut-and-paste (because it is) but I am at work and I am being paged to get to my meeting. I will be glad to tell you more when my boss goes for lunch LOL
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>