View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Updated guide with addition of BOff and Guest Quarters:
3.4.5 BOff Quarters
In addition to the Captain?s Quarters, access to additional BOff quarters would also be automatically unlocked depending on the number of active commissioned BOffs. Players would have the option to:
- Map individual quarters to any doorway on any deck in their ship interior
- Change the decor / furnishing of individual quarters
- Assign either one or two BOffs to each quarter (to simulate couples)
The primary use of this feature would be personal immersion or RP.
3.4.6 Guest Quarters
In the same vein as the BOff Quarters, there would be access to Guest quarters for players visiting other player?s ships:
- Player A invites Player B (possibly also C, D et al) to A?s ship interior
- The game load?s Player A?s ship interior with his/her customisation
- An additional corridor/deck to ?Quest quarters? would be added to the interior map (depending on the physical size and configuration of the ship class.
- Each ?Guest quarter? doorway would lead to Player B (possibly also C, D et al) own quarters aboard Player A?s ship.
- The ?Guest quarter? for visiting players would either directly use their own Captain?s Quarters from their own ship (i.e. put Player B?s Captain?s Quarters as a guest quarter in Player A?s ship interior), or be of a fixed layout that simply uses the visiting player?s own customisations.
Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded:
Better Ship Interiors
BOff Costume Slots