View Single Post
Captain
I just got myself a copy of the Collector's Edition of Amazon, and got it set up with my account. No problems there, but I had a couple of questions. Firstly, it came with three Guest Pass cards, I assume these are no longer valid, as the game is free anyway?

Secondly, the box says that it provides access to two uniforms. One appears to be the TNG movie uniform, which is available to everyone now anyway, but the second is the Voyager uniform. I had a look in the C-Store, and this did not show up under the Legacy Unlocks, and it wasn't showing up at all in the Appearance section for the store. Any idea why that is, and how I claim this uniform?

Finally, I'm growing more and more tempted to subscribe on a month by month basis, since I've played a whole year for free, and STO has in that time become my most played PC game. Since I already have a month's free Gold membership from the Collector's Edition, if I subscribe now, will I be charged for this month I already have, or will the first charge be next month?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!