View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Heh, pricey but thematic. Can't have VM and PSW since they both start at LtCmdr though. Does the Nadeon Detonator work with the Hyper-Plasma Torp? Also, no high-yield for the torpedo, or cloaked tractor mines? There any fancy tricks the Vault D'deridex Defender has that you could steal?
About Nadeon, I don't know. I am going to guess, that no, it doesn't.

Darn, I'd take VM then more, a bit more usage out of it than PSW I feel. Any advice for the Lt. area of the science slot then? I was thinking Tractor Beam 1, HE 2, and VM 1.

I was thinking about HY for the Romulan torp. I might keep a seperate BOFF with that purely for the theme of it, but in terms of normal play, I'd be using BFAW.

I don't believe NPC D'deridex's use Cloaked Tractor Mines. I think that just Mogais and Scimitars (maybe even just Donatra, can't remember atm) use them. I might end up using them if for no other reason than to just save some dil on buying another Romulan BA.

Aside from that, I think I've gotten just about anything 'Romulan' in the game atm, covered. At least that stuff I can put on a ship. If I've missed more, feel free to lemme know. I do know there are Romulan DOFFs, but none of them apply to anything that might help here on a ship really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puttenham View Post
why, why do people keep saying they arnt gonna get a romulan faction.. i mean christ, they just released something basicaly telling us its on the way...

have patience my friend, your dderidex is on the way..
I know, I saw it. But anything right now is only speculation, and I'd prefer not to over-hype myself. Nothing guarantees it will be a new faction, but nothing guarantees it won't be a new faction either. Like I said, this is just an 'almost-D'deridex'.

Also, by 'closest to a D'deridex', I mostly meant it stat-wise. As it stands now, I don't think that's too far from what the actual ship more or less would be like in terms of stats. I could be totally wrong, but who knows. If there ever is a D'deridex, we'll find out then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.