View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
02-02-2013, 11:47 AM
The assimilated set has always worked well for me on whatever ship I have flown. Increases hull strength considerably as well and you can disable the visuals. The assim module and cutting beam are also nice. The set also gives you a borg tractor beam too. Thus you dont need to waste one of your bridge officer powers with that ability. For added bonuses you can put the Omega Torp too... Though in truth, I never found it that useful in Elites or PVP. But the set bonus is nice.

I heard of the two piece borg and one maco but have yet to try it myself personally. In the end, it all comes down to what your looking to do. Given the heavy concentration on Borg content in game, the assim set seems to be best suited most of the time.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)