Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 4640
02-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I was thinking of a certain scene in The Fifth Element but with a non fatal twist.*

Dorowa: *Facial muscles twitching more..* You are telling me that a Federation starship that barely has any defenses against us destroyed one of our ships in seconds.. That 2 republic vessels forced you to fall back when you had superior fire power and numbers.

When I am disappointed I really do mean it and I don't want it to happen again.. We are Iconain not some tiny school girls that wet themselves in the presence of scary things.
Taragi: Sir, the situation was much more complex than that. The Federation Vessel reopened a Gateway we'd already sealed, and showed more firepower than we could handle! The Republic Vessels were not the major threat but they had my vessel outnumbered 2-to-1 at a time when my fleet was threatened by a far superior foe! It was retreat or die, but I promise you, I shall not underestimate them again!

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."