View Single Post
Captain
# 4
02-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson View Post
The collectors edition is a great buy imho - the red matter capacitor alone is worth it

Regarding the guest passes, unfortunately they are no longer valid. Had sent the numbers to some fleet mates just in case but it was a no go.

As theboilerman stated, the uniform unlocks should auto-populate into the tailor. For some reason I thought that I had gotten TNG show uni's in lieu of the TNG movie uni's (since they had become free). But that might just be my imagination. I believe the Voyager Uni's would be under DS9, but could be wrong there.

I went F2P>Collectors Free Month>Lifetime myself, so our situations might not end up the same...but when I did upgrade i neither had an interruption of service or any change to my free stipend schedule. In theory the free month is the same as a paid month; if that wasn't the case then I'd have to assume my stipend date would have been moved to reflect the new account active date.

Sorry for the long winded reply...hope it helps
Thanks for the tip! I'd looked in the tailor already, but I managed to miss it, as I already have a uniform called DS9 Admiral, so I must have skimmed over the actual DS9 uniform. And I've been watching Voyager laytely, so I'd just associated the uniform with them rather than DS9. XD

So if I sign up for a subscription today, and I already have a Gold account status, do you think it will bill me today, or would the first bill be in March?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!