View Single Post
Ensign
# 15
02-03-2013, 01:57 AM
These are the same missions I have been doing all along. I mentioned even going back and testing replayable missions from level 1-5 in a previous post. At first I thought it was some sort of level change as I did not notice it until 2/2/2012, and I had just leveled up prior to doing another single player mission on that day. Then I spent 4 or 5 hours trying various missions in my mission listing, and even going back and replaying old missions such as the "Explore Strange New Worlds" in the Delta Valonis Cluster. (That is the first area you can do that mission around level 1-5 or so) and literally the first enemies I ran into kill me instantly.

Prior to 2/2/2012 I was running these same missions and getting through them. I would sometimes have trouble with the final boss type enemies and come close to dying, it was a good challenge. But now literally the first group of enemies will kill me in the first few seconds Every time. It doesn't matter if it is a ground or space combat, both results are the same. The single player Elite level difficulty is now impossible.