View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-03-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
To be honest anyone that took a word of this as useful feedback when it came from a guy talking about his "return" on a million dilithium in the same post he admits he pitched the Dilithium Mining Claims isn't very bright. If you were remotely interested in return, that's probably the only thing you'd bother keeping. The rest of it is exchange fodder if all you're looking to do is grind up your in-game resources because you want to win at fake monies. And if you're looking to actually get the ship, you'd have kept those so you can convert that Dil into Zen into Keys.

Then again I suppose it shouldn't be surprising that the kind of people silly enough to pay what 100 keys cost are also the kind silly enough to pitch the reward that actually requires them to play the game, I suppose.
I still have the 76 Dilithium Mining Claims, definitely not very bright about Dilithium Mining, tried it once and it was very boring, not sure I have the stomach for doing it another 76 times whatever the return is (someone can tell me if they like), I may give it a go.

Thanks to everyone else for the feedback, I did it because I wanted to know (and, of course, I would have liked the ship) and, lastly, I had nothing better to do with a million dil (I am not trolling, I just have everthing I actually need to enjoy playing the game).
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO