View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-03-2013, 12:58 PM
I was talking to freinds in STO about what it would be like to play within the Gamma Quadrent.
Obviously the Dominion is some space away from the Wormhole so it leaves plenty of Exploration to be done.
Here are several of my own ideas:
- An Adventure Zone. Similar in many ways to New Romulas. Explore the digs of
and uncover the True Way presence and intentions.
- Assist the USS Da Vinci defend and tow this Treasure back home before its looted.
- Make first contact with a race of Androids and make a startling discovery.
never died but infact was smuggled of the Enterprise - D by Data and Picard. This planet has become her new home.
Founders Original Homeworld
- Make contact with the Solid inhabitants of the Founders original homeworld and assess the primitive conditions they have been forced into by the Dominion. Perhaps even a sub-species, the
- For the Klingons only. Discover the truth behind the Fek'lhr and Hur'q connection.
- Revisit this forest planet and explore the ruins of the Iconian facility. What connections did they have to the Tkon? (Possibility of a Time-War between both powers).
What Ideas do you have?
UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES
Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-03-2013 at