Thread: Gamma Quadrant
View Single Post
Commander
# 4
02-03-2013, 02:26 PM
But they still have the Vesta Class introduced.
Just because they arn't following the same storyline dont mean they cant take whats best about it.
Since that art was made its been majorally inspirational to Trekkies and novelists, hence the Destiny series, just makes sense to include it.

And I'm not just trying to think about what is most Canon freindly because alot of STO don't make sense in terms of Canon, (E.g; Humanoid-Preserver Connection).
As for the rest, im trying to be imaginitive here, at least I aint suggesting the Borg assimilate the Jem'Hadar and use their cloning to re-create Locutus... Now that was a bad story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Apparently Delta Quadrant will be visited first with major developments, then Gamma Quadrant. It could change, but that is the plan according to dstahl. Good ideas for when they finally get around to it.
I know, but they CAN do more with the Delta Quadrent so hopefully Loads and Loads of content and Canon screws. Unfortunatly this means Gamma and Beta Quadrants will probally be disappointing in terms of magnitude.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-03-2013 at 02:29 PM.