Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 4676
02-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorowa: *smiles as he watches Taragi enjoy his fun. *

It appears my discipline worked on him. Do not progress further. Keep an eye on the situation we do not want just one ship. We want the rest. How is the mine field progressing?

Tactical Officer: It is nearly finished sir. group Omega is finishing up as we speak.

Dorowa: Taragi. Do not kill all of them. The Diadect has been waiting patiently and we shall give him a gift. And a gift for the people.

Send a token force to see the job is done.

*The Rest of the fleet begins to run into the minefield and incur heavy damage as they try and scatter.*

*USS Odyssey and a couple of left over Klingon Birds of Prey (Kah class) then jump in and ensnare a trap of their own on Dorowa*

*Iconian vessel rumbles and shakes with turbulence *

Dorowa: Ah there he is. A worthy adversary.. Engage Battle plan Fral 54 and have disruptors ready.
Taragi: Sir, the Republic's transponder will allow me to enter the Nebula undetected and my vessel can destroy the Rebels before they have a chance to react.

*OOC: The commander of that fleet wouldn't make a run for the Gate that quickly. Besides, he knows it's been isolated. He would wait for the Republic to return.

So if you could retcon that part with the fleet running into the mines... thanks.

Guess who the Commander is when Sam's away.*

*R.S.S. Matthew Neilson, Bridge. (A very similar Bridge to the Republic, but with slightly more advanced equipment.) Matt is wearing a Captain's rank bar and is standing in front of the viewer.*

Matt: R.S.S. Matthew Neilson to fleet, maintain position in the nebula.

Any word from Sam-- I mean, Captain Allington, yet?

Ops: Negative. Should we investigate?

Matt: Not yet. Sam's probably trying to help in salvaging the convoy.

XO: Or they could be under attack.

Matt: Thanks Bill, I needed that.

*Sighs.*

Yellow Alert.
My Fan Fictions