View Single Post
Commander
# 10
02-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle2fire View Post
Thanks so much for the advice! Those are some really good points. Do you any shortcuts that you use to make map creation go a little faster or a little easier?
If your after speed and simplicity, just do the bare minimum in the maps, complete the story/Dialogue, Publish and then come back to it later for adding and editing. Plus the first few reviews will give you good pointers on the story before any major re-works are made.

The BEST TIP I can give you is; to not just Spell check everything, but to Spell check it in U.S.
For us many British fans it's a nightmare getting told we havn't spent hours upon hours checking everyline in our missions just because we spell 'Humour' instead of 'Humor'! I could point out that the reason for differant spelling is because the early school system in America was simplfied for the many thick people coming over... but I'm not bitter lol
Oh and when your done and published make sure you play through straight away to ensure theres no Glitches.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES