View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
02-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vancious23 View Post
When I joined a few years ago I was on the main site and applied there, but if you're willing to join Horizon you should probably do it on Horizon's site or request it.

As to the timeline, I believe so. Some of the more experienced players that have been around since the beginning would have the answer to that. After all, Borderlands has been around since 1993.
Thanks. I'll probably make my application on the Horizon Site, if I decide to join.

And thanks for the info, as well. I'd like to know for sure before I even plan my character, AU or not, so if you could ask some of those more experienced players for me and either PM me the answer or post it here, I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to know what the status of relations between the Federation and the Klingon Empire is in Borderlands--since the Feds and Klingons are at war in STO, the state of their relations in Borderlands is actually the biggest determining factor as to whether I would go AU or not.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"In the game of war, there are no clear rules you can follow." - Andrew Waltfeld