View Single Post
Captain
# 64
02-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
As if re-posting your cherished screenshots were going to somehow strengthen your position...
Well, some people seem to just read one post ahead of theirs, and make a comment without taking a look at the pictures I posted in the first post.

Quote:
No, what you obviously need is a sense of perspective.
A sense of perspective? Please elaborate.

Quote:
Then why don't you fire off your resume to them for the Art Dept's QA position? I'm sure they'd be thrilled.

Otherwise, /bug stuff and move on.
And I don't need to apply for a position within Cryptic's art department (and I doubt they're hiring). If you read previous posts of mine within this thread, I already offered a suggestion - let the gaming community have an unpaid shot at modeling the ships. That way, Cryptic doesn't have to pay for the person fixing their models, just supplying ingame rewards.

Also, /bug just reports the bug for some office worker to look at for a split second. I'm pushing for real action, getting the ships in this game fixed at some point in the foreseeable future. If you had read this thread, you wouldn't have to post that last line.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
IMO: Season 9 was the best season, Devs were right to focus on bugfixing. Roll back Delta Rising to that.