View Single Post
Career Officer
# 14
02-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
You cannot 'chain' Omegas even with DOffs, and the teleport immunity is rather pointless since there are basically one or two teleport skills in the entire game and they're seen extremely seldom still.
yeah i was going to quote that teleport, but since you did bring it up rsp has it as well. lmao? few skills have it. to be honest i dont see why people hate on omega doffs or even omega. i say fix omega because it is doing more then it should. besides that what ever. sci and engys are always going to be mad about omega. let them. they have higher tier skills as well.

shim its not that people are so stupid they think tacts are chaining omegas even tho they use that term. they are made because they think tacts using 2x omegas is new. then when you tell them tacts have always done this, then they say well look you got to free up a slot now. yeah like sci and engys did not free up a slot. give me a break.

now you do see alot of tacts using omega x2 due to doffs, thats true. when we did not have these doffs most noobs ran omega 1 with ph. using both to break holds like nubs they are. omega is an attack skill. if anything the doffs to bring omega to global is a good thing. makes people have less fail builds even tho they dont understand 2x omega was always a good thing.