View Single Post
Captain
# 17
02-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sounds like you purchased the Defiant-R with a VA token, or Emblems (if it was back in the day before F2P). It would only qualify for the module discount if you've purchased the account wide unlock version from the C-Store.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

EDIT: Nija'd!
Bran, I think that concept is quite unfair.

Simply put, before F2P your customers had a paid monthly account. That your company chose to include VA tokens in lieu of the c-store is not the costumer's fault. Its yours (company).

To come now and say 'oh its because you never paid for it' is absurd. We did pay for them. A monthly fee. The ships were acquired under the norms of the game in those days.

What is ridiculous about it all is that this policy harms only those players who have stuck with the game from those days...and there aren't that many of them left.

In my case I purchased the Nebula Tier 3 and c-store'd the Tier 5. I see the fleet nebula and I see a really crappy upgrade to the Tier3 version but no Fleet version of the tier 5. I do hope it will come some day... perhaps one with up to date boff stations. Cmdr Sci, LtCmdr Eng, Lt Cmdr Universal, Lt Tac, Lt Univ. would be heavenly.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg