View Single Post
Captain
# 20
02-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
yeah i was going to quote that teleport, but since you did bring it up rsp has it as well. lmao? few skills have it. to be honest i dont see why people hate on omega doffs or even omega. i say fix omega because it is doing more then it should. besides that what ever. sci and engys are always going to be mad about omega. let them. they have higher tier skills as well.

shim its not that people are so stupid they think tacts are chaining omegas even tho they use that term. they are made because they think tacts using 2x omegas is new. then when you tell them tacts have always done this, then they say well look you got to free up a slot now. yeah like sci and engys did not free up a slot. give me a break.
Well yeah, exactly... every 'scort layout worth its salt already took double Omega. You'd be nuts not to.

AP DOffs don't really have anything to do with the cooldowns, it's just that you can get more uptime out of the higher AP:O rank so you're getting a bit of a burst and defense increase overall. In all honesty you can already emulate having AP DOffs without actually using them because like you said, it's always been possible to slot double Omegas. Play smart and use your copies appropriately and the DOffs aren't even really necessary.

There's also the option to free up one of the Omega slots, but to be honest that's quite a massive opportunity cost in terms of DOffs on the part of the 'scort that you can take advantage of. He still doesn't have more Omega uptime than he ever did (just more cannons) and now he's eating into his SDOs.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples