Trek Questions you're too embarrassed to ask ;)
View Single Post
Join Date: Sep 2012
02-04-2013, 02:15 PM
1. Romulan ale is only illegal because of a trade embargo against the Romulan Empire. During the brief truce during the Dominion War, it was actually legal in the Federation.
2. The relationship between Tribbles and Romulans is complicated.
3. You think Fayetteville is hot? Try Texas! lol. Buddy of mine moved from here in Texas to Charlotte last year and was amazed at how much more bearable the summers were.
4. The first glass of bloodwine was made from slaughtered Hurq. These days they just throw in some tomato juice and call it good.
5. Most definitely. Is that person stepping out on the other end of this thing really me?
Last edited by collegepark2151; 02-04-2013 at