Thread: Physical Damage
View Single Post
Ensign
# 7
02-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
It's the number of posts you made, after you've made a few replies in the forums and a bit of time you should be able to start threads. It's a security measure to prevent spam bots from infiltrating the forum.
Well, I've probably not made hundreds of posts but I've been here for about 3 years and I think I used to create threads.

Know anything about the missing character thing?

[Edit]

Ah, they must have switched the forums when PW took over the game. Probably why it shows me as new here.

The reason I stopped playing a year ago is I was ripped off for 2.4 million EC. I knew I had an EC limit at the time and it was nearly maxed so I bought the EC Expansion item for the C-Store as well as some other items I planned to sell. The EC Expansion instructed me to "logout" after using, which I did. Logging out takes you to the character screen. I logged back in and put the items on the market and they sold quickly but the EC expansion had not taken effect so I lost 2.4 million EC. Rather than return this to me, they chose to lose a customer and any further revenue.

Last edited by emplehod; 02-05-2013 at 04:08 PM.