View Single Post
Captain
# 50
02-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaeply View Post
breen cluster is the only way how sci captain in sci ship can do some dangerous dmg in pvp nowadays. so don't nerf it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozoha View Post
Agreed with sci in sci needs BTCT. I have been using the BTCT since its' inception so having it on board is not a flavor of the month for me.

I suppose if everyone is running it now than it may be op but one could decrease mines launched or up the cool down.

Anyway my two cents... Enjoyed the discussion. My obsession for this thread has ended.
if you 2 think this crappy idea of a weapon is needed to do damage in a sci, then i have to say that you 2 are flat out wrong.

feel free to hit me up in organizedpvp if you'd like some science pointers. @matteo716
ask for me by name, people know who i am "Mai Kai"

Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
I respectfully disagree.

My Vesta can put out a crapton of damage without using the BTCT.

Regardless, the point of a Sci isn't to make the kill on it's own (though it's very well capable of doing so), it's to set it up for the other guys.
looks like we gotta start terrorizing the que's in our vesta together man. people aint got no respect for the power of science!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?