View Single Post
Career Officer
# 31
02-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilonia View Post
When there is, I'll feel sorry they didn't instead decide to go to one of our reputable fleet's members while making sure that the person is part of our fleet, like making sure you check the butcher at the deli to make sure the cold cuts are of Boar's Head.
Oh, I don't doubt your Fleet's integrity, and I'll add that my (admittedly cynical) thoughts regarding this don't really apply for now, as only the larger and more well know, reputable, fleet will be in a position to offer such a 'service'.

Have to admit, if I had anywhere near the required EC I might consider this myself - the Fleet Intrepid (Long-Range Science Vessel) has been a long-term 'want' of mine*, but I've been with the Fleet I am a member of for a long time, and it's not too far off reaching T5 shipyard status itself, so I guess that continued patience might be the better choice.

*Though I am not entirely convinced that, other than a superior hull stat, it's THAT much better than my all-time favorite (Rhode-Island class) Fleet Science vessel; I just love that ship and regardless of the new, shiny, ships that come along, I always find myself back in that one.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY