View Single Post
Captain
# 56
02-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lascaille View Post
yes i already told it too.
but you should not forget, that there is no way, except with these cluster torps, to reach such a damage output, without weapon energy nor bo nor captains skill (and even doffs are not needed).

the question sustained or spike is no help
in my opinion it is even worse, that it is possible to reach such sustained damage values, without the need for anything else, then up to 13500 skillpoints on a t2 skill and one special weapon system, while you can max out your aux and shield energy.

i wouldn't be surprised, when a fav aux2bat atb or ato setup with those doffs for aux2bat (for example) would hardly reach such sustained damage values, even though such a setup would lose most sci skills (no aux) and must sacrifice 2 lt eng skill slots and 3 doff slots.
With 100 to Weapons, you can still run at around 100 Aux with the MACO shield and skills. With 5 or so Beams, that's pretty potent. Or if you use 3 Cannons + Turrets.

With the Vesta, you've got the Aux DHCs.

Don't forget, there's Sci loadouts that pump out damage. GW, TBR, and PSW can all be spec'd up to doing some hefty damage.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?