Order to chaos
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by
Like many times requested and promissed they would make acurate bridges there where only three make it to the stand.
1. Tos Bridge
2. Belfast ( Defiant ) Bridge
3. The Enterprise F Bridge
What I realy would love to see is an
1. Enterprise E bridge accurate.
2. Voyager's Bridge
3. Enterprise C Bridge
4. Enterprise B Bridge
5. A bridge redone from the Enterprise Series.
Enterprise E bridge :
Voyager's Bridge or Intrepid Class Bridge :
Enterprise C Bridge :
O found a website with some layouts from those ships if you like :
Ok maybe the Devs allready new all this but annyway thought maybe to help them a little.... :-)
2. You mean, Voyager bridge accurate, since there already is a type that supposedly resembles the Voyager bridge, but it does a terrible job of it.
3. Would be welcome, but it's not a memorable bridge, nor would there be much interest.
4. Yes. And a standard Excelsior class bridge, like from ST:III and ST:VI.
5. See Excelsior VI, but with mods to the rear consoles and colouring.
Also, don't forget the following!
6. NX-01 Bridge + Interiors
7. Enterprise-D Accurate-scale bridge (not from Generations), interiors, shuttlebay?
8. Enterprise-E Interiors
9. Enterprise-F Interiors
10. Voyager Interiors (slight modification of the Enterprise-D interiors, addition of hallway to connect crew section and Engineering set)
11. Redo of the Defiant (aka Belfast) interiors. Some doors are too touchy, open/close when passersby get too close. Also, no access to upper floor of Engineering.
12. For the standard interior, a Shuttlebay and one additional crew quarters space.
| Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
My Forum Gripes
PvP Boot Camp
, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!